Website: www.wix.com/crystalphoto/forever

Check out my website with all my work.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Having a title for every post?

I am trying hard to figure out being a blogger and it is hard sometimes.  I need to get all the ins and outs on blogging and become a master :-)

Just wanted to add a few things that I am really excited about.  One is I was asked to Photograph my local High School's Hockey team for their team program.  So exciting!!  Went yesterday and took the team picture and off to the rink tomorrow to do individual shots.  This is different then what I have been doing, but I am excited to learn a new area. 

I spent time with a local photographer yesterday and received a lot of good tips.  Looking forward to meeting with him again in a few weeks!

 Having a phone conference today with another awesome photographer out of Columbus on some tips as well.  I believe it is so important to have mentors or some guidance in anything we do in life.  So I am really looking forward to this as well.

On my last tip I was asked to photograph twin one year olds next weekend.  I am so excited for this photo shoot!  Twins!!  This is going to be so much fun, I am really looking forward to this.

I have been tossing around if I can come up with a photo shoot with a Christmas Theme and am just not sure if I could get people to actually come to a spot I might choose?  I bought this really neat sled last week and just have such fun thoughts on how to use it.  Problem is will it be a lot of work to create the space I want to use and maybe not have attendance?  This is new to me on how to focus my time and energy.  We will see!

Until next time, which I am sure will be sooner than later :-)


Sibling Love

No matter how young or old, the love for your sibling is always so strong.  Love this picture of brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment