Website: www.wix.com/crystalphoto/forever

Check out my website with all my work.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Before and After

Ok, so here it is!  I am going to be re branding myself!  I am going to be coming out with a new look in the very  near future!  New name, new website, you name it and I am changing it up!  I have received some really great advice from my mentor who started me down this path and am I going forward with her recommendations!  Working with a graphic designer on my new logo, deciding which look I want for my website and working on how to clean up my blog with my new name!  I am so very excited with purchasing my new equipment and attending a weekend workshop in Chicago for my new launch to be such a success!  I am currently working with close to a dozen local photographers on starting our own network group to continue strengthening our businesses with support from each other!  We are looking to meet in June for our first meeting! I am so excited about all the new great things in the future!

Please stay tuned for what is coming up!

I wanted to show a few shots of before an afters with my kiddos as a comparison as to what my new branding is going to be like!

Before

After

After

No comments:

Post a Comment