Website: www.wix.com/crystalphoto/forever

Check out my website with all my work.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 1

Well OK, so here I am! This idea is pretty exciting and very scary at the same time.  Many things going through my head are: I can share my pictures in a different fashion- more story telling, I can share all my fun finds that I continue to work on for saving money and still living a fulfilling life and not but least a documentary of my life. On the other hand, can I actually figure out how to upload things and add gadgets! I can barely work my Photoshop!  But I am going to try and any ideas or assistance will be greatly welcomed!


SCHOOL IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!


Well today is Maddie's first official day of Jr. High Cheerleading and Field Hockey. WOW! I can't believe how quickly the last 12 years have went.  I remember being her age as if it was yesterday.  She is so very lucky to have so many opportunities ahead of her and so much fun! I love  her happiness and getting to experience it with her.


BOYS HAVING FUN!!



While Maddie was out at her sports, Blake and Chase were having some brotherly time in the pool.  Blake continues to be my sample for my photography.  I have always loved taking pictures, but in the last 7 month's taking a huge interest in how to actually take good pictures.




Looking through the lens of the camera is a beautiful experience. You see right into the person you are shooting and you see all the colors behind them. Once you hit click you get to cherish the moment in time for eternity. For me it is such a powerful thing as today and this moment is so very short. It truly allows you to remember all experiences both good and bad as we move on and tend to forget.


THE HELP!

This Book was one of the best books I have ever read!  Was so lucky to go see this yesterday with my 85 year old grandmother and 12 year old daughter. It is astonishing to think how people use to be and how fortunate that I am not living in the times that people were treated so poorly.  I highly recommend going to your local library and checking this book out.  If you are up for a heart felt and good old fashion laugh out loud book, this is the one!  The movie is just about as good as the book!



No comments:

Post a Comment