Website: www.wix.com/crystalphoto/forever

Check out my website with all my work.

Monday, February 6, 2012

I have been swamped!


I am sorry I have been so behind on posting on my blog!   I am trying to get caught up and am slowly adding new pictures over the next few days I had a wonderful weekend and have some fun pictures to share.  I co-chaired a luncheon and fashion show on Friday with over 450 guests, models and local fashion boutiques.  The event was over 9 month's in the making and finally arrived on Friday!  I have some beautiful pictures from the event.  I also was privileged enough to share some great shots from Liz's 50th Surprise Party on Saturday.  Such great occasions and wonderful opportunities to capture some beautiful memories.

I also have begun taking an online Photography class that is 30 days long and am enjoying all the great tips and education I am learning.

This weekend I was offered some photography options for a wedding, for a yoga studio and for a beauty salon!! So excited to be expanding my field of photography.  There has been some beautiful days lately, call me for a photo shoot at your desired area!  419-460-3866

2012 is sure to be a great year!!!



LIZ TURNS 50!!!




Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos
Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos

Crystal Rose Photos
Crystal Rose Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment