Website: www.wix.com/crystalphoto/forever

Check out my website with all my work.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Idea


I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was so stinking cute and easy.

I took a picture of my son holding his hand out and then in photoshop I created the image below.  I used a 4x6 new file and put two images on it.  This allowed me to print the copies two for one at the store.  I added the text and the hearts for an added effect.

Crystal Rose Photos



After I printed them, cut them in two and glued them to a harder stock paper for durability.  I then used a tac to put a hole through his hand.  We pushed the sucker through and taped the back to hold it still and that was it! Yay!  Easy, creative and fun craft the whole family did together, even Dad!!

Crystal Rose Photos


Crystal Rose Photos



Crystal Rose Photos


Crystal Rose Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment