Website: www.wix.com/crystalphoto/forever

Check out my website with all my work.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have been a busy bee!

I have just finished the best Photography Class that lasted over a month and truly has taught me so many wonderful tips and has given me a lot of new tools and tricks to use in my business!  I am really looking forward to all the great results from these classes.

I have officially booked my first wedding! I am really excited for this challenge as I know it is something that I will be able to do and will give me a lot of creativity in my photography!



I have also been asked to be the lead photographer at a Women's Wellness Weekend coming up in April and am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful experience. We as Women will spend two days together, enjoying fitness, beauty tips, beautiful surroundings by Lake Erie, yummy food and of course lots of girl time!  I am excited to capture all the wonderful moments of this weekend!

I also am going to be photographing several young teenagers at a young ladies birthday party!  So much fun for all these girls to get all dolled up and have a photo shoot!  I love this idea for an additional service that I will be offering. 

So many wonderful things going on and Spring is right around the corner!  Beautiful landscaping will be in our area before we know it and our photographs of your children, families and events will be that much more perfect!

I have been playing around with a few logos below, still trying to decide which is my keeper! 





No comments:

Post a Comment