Website: www.wix.com/crystalphoto/forever

Check out my website with all my work.

Friday, March 9, 2012

I have the best job in the world!

I was so excited when this family asked me to take these photos of this young lady!  She is a dancer and needed some pictures for upcoming dance competitions.  She was so easy to photograph and her EYES where just amazing!  This was just half of her photo shoot.  I can't wait to finish the rest of the shoot with her and get so much more creative.

We were so lucky as a local dance store allowed us to photograph inside their store!  The lighting was absolutely amazing and the colors where just so perfect.

Thank you so much Opening Night!  Check out their facebook and like them.  They are located at Cricket West on Central Ave.  A wonderful selection of dance clothing, shoes and apparel.







No comments:

Post a Comment